- Oil on canvas
- 25 × 30 inches · 635 × 762 mm
- Evelyn Waugh, purchased from the artist in 1956;
- Harriet Waugh, daughter of the above, by descent to 2015.
- London, Redfern Gallery, Richard Eurich, R.A., Michael Wishart, Louis James, February 1956, no. 3 (purchased by Evelyn Waugh);
- London, Royal Academy, 1956;
- Southampton, City Art Gallery, Manchester, City Art Gallery, Bradford, Cartwright Hall, and Ipswich, Christchurch Mansion, The Edge of All the Land: Richard Eurich 1903 – 1992, 1994, no.52;
- Southampton, Millais Gallery, Bournemouth, Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum, London, Fine Art Society, Richard Eurich (1903 – 1992) Visionary Artist, 2003, no. 34.
- Nicholas Usherwood (ed.), The Edge of All the Land: Richard Eurich 1903–1992, Southampton, 1994, p.47, no.52;
- Edward Chaney and Christine Clearkin (ed.), Richard Eurich (1903 – 1992) Visionary Artist, exh. cat., Southampton, 2003, pp.68-9, repr.;
- Christine Clearkin, Richard Eurich, an interim catalogue raisonné, published on-line by Amazon.