The three ages of man
- Pen and black ink over pencil
- 7 ⅜ × 9 ¼ inches · 188 × 235 mm
- Drawn 1779
- Roland, Browse and Delbanco, London, 1949;
- Sidney Sabin Ltd, London, by 1976;
- Nancy and William Pressly, USA, acquired from the above in 1976, to 2015.
- London, Roland, Browse and Delbanco, 1949;
- New Haven, Yale Center for British Art, The Fuseli Circle in Rome; Early Romantic Art of the 1770s, no. 94.
- Nancy L. Pressly, The Fuseli Circle in Rome; Early Romantic Art of the 1770s, exh. cat., New Haven (Yale Center for British Art), 1979, cat. no. 94, pp. 94-95.
Private collection, USA