William Turner of Oxford
A view in Devon from Mannerton
- Watercolour with scratching out and gum arabic
- 29 ½ × 42 ¾ inches · 750 × 1085 mm
- In the original frame
- possibly Lord Rolle;
- Private collection, Surrey, to 1997;
- with Leger Galleries, London;
- Private collection, U.K.;
- Private collection, USA, to 2014.
- Possibly, London Society of Painters in Water-Colours, 1832, no. 115 (Near Lustleigh Cleeve, on the River Teign, Devonshire, Dartmoor in the distance), purchased by Lord Rolle, 4 gns. London, Spink-Leger, Annual Exhibition of Watercolours and Drawings,1998, no. 57.
National Gallery of Art, Washington